I am sick of.....

dyna-ti":1grqhyqy said:
legrandefromage":1grqhyqy said:
getting bored of this weather...

You need a project
Snowshoes :D
Theres plenty of green sticks about and im sure you could easily fashion one together :D

My LBS sells snowshoes.

its not the weather thats depressing, its the fact that there is feck all to do when the weather is like this (at least outdoor like).
soft play is the only place i can really go to let off steam.....

i need to do some work on the car (dont have a garage).
i stripped my bike in record time yesterday due to it being so bloody cold outside!

dread to think what my gas bill is going to come back like this year....:(

twain":pbf0pu5i said:
its not the weather thats depressing, its the fact that there is feck all to do when the weather is like this (at least outdoor like).

i stripped my bike in record time yesterday due to it being so bloody cold outside!

The soft play at the Burgess Hill Triangle is an absolute hoot. Try a climbing course at Craggy Island in Guildford to get your pulse racing...

Retro Cat":2kg2bso1 said:
twain":2kg2bso1 said:

The soft play at the Burgess Hill Triangle is an absolute hoot. Try a climbing course at Craggy Island in Guildford to get your pulse racing...

there's a soft play at the Triangle?
the worst i've been to is one in Worthing.
i quite like Monkey Bizness and Spring Barn Farm (its got a massive vertical drop slide).
by the way, i have a 2 year old son. i dont go alone..... :p

The History Man":3p5r6gw1 said:
getin":3p5r6gw1 said:
I really don't understand why people even exist in Britain at all, and why people have been fighting over it for thousands of years.
This is due to it's position, resources and the mongrel nature of it's people leading to ingenuity and resourcefulness not to say sense of identity brought about by being a small island on the edge of a large explorable continent. :idea: let's hold that thought........

the gulf stream bringing good weather :facepalm: fertile soil and loose women

Retro Cat":66swtx8b said:
twain":66swtx8b said:

The soft play at the Burgess Hill Triangle is an absolute hoot. Try a climbing course at Craggy Island.

Go on, go on, go on, go on.....

Just in case you thought I was pulling your legs (taking the piss?). Stopped at the LBS to see if my new helmet came in. Took this pic. Only in Canada.

5A5BE9E5-D1C3-4540-99C1-FA526288B6C1-1155-00000077DBA57916_zps334f5854.jpg

Back