British Steel

nevadasmith":i4rsufv9 said:
NeilM":i4rsufv9 said:
Giom6":i4rsufv9 said:
Can't beleive Adrian let it go though :?

Me neither, but I ain't complaining.

Me neither :LOL: But it had sat in the garage for too long, with no cash to do the work required, I knew Neil wanted one and am a fan of his builds so it was 'time' to pass it on.... looking forward to seeing it done :D

Adrian, did you manage to send the Dave Yates to him, for the refinish in The eight colour paint fade of the Donkis knob...?

Have you made any progress....?

Attachments

• dsc0106zq.jpg
    dsc0106zq.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 321
It's not gone yet, but will soon be on it's way I believe.

I had a good look at the frame when I picked up the CW. It's a really nice and very well thought out frame, and it seems to bear little resemblance to my much later 2002 version, but that could be a lot to do with the tubeset, as mine is Reynolds 853.

Please somebody
A pic of a 1999 Lime Greem Orange Clockwork in 21" . Its all i ever wanted :cry:

Heres my Caygill

DSCF3671.jpg

sinnerman":3sbzom10 said:
Adrian, did you manage to send the Dave Yates to him, for the refinish in The eight colour paint fade of the Donkis knob...?

Have you made any progress....?

Hi Carl, as Neil said it's still in the garage - I had a real wobble over it regarding the forks, (which version of Mag's to use), sorted now and only last week I contacted Debbie to get a slot arrange for the paint. I have all the parts needed now - XTR/m231CD/Onza skinwall Porcs/control tech bits needed to get it like the pics on this thread.

Sorry to see the CATS' go but I really am trying to get the numbers down and it came to a choice between the two.

I have this 1993 Orange Clockwork that i've just rebuilt after having one bitd as my first xc race bike. Still brings a smile to me just how good this rides
2013-01-25161302_zpsfffb572a.jpg

nevadasmith":2qaib4t4 said:
1989 Swallow Griffon, MBUK Test Bike:

DSC_1365_zpsdb8580e2.jpg

YES! Awesome

Thats cool mate, and a massive coincidence, i just sold a bike to a member that has the same model, and suggested he needed to post it, here.

Ideal.... :cool:

Why havent you posted the formula mate....?

sinnerman":19gg5bat said:
Thats cool mate, and a massive coincidence, i just sold a bike to a member that has the same model, and suggested he needed to post it, here.

Ideal.... :cool:

Why havent you posted the formula mate....?

Like buses :LOL:

Will post Formula tomorrow :)

Back