90 Raleigh Dyna-Tech Mission (Mini Update 15.03.15)

Re: 90 Raleigh Dyna-Tech Mission (Finally some progress)

bikemeister2000":eb5r2d27 said:
Please, no bar ends

Ok, I'll agree to leave the barends off. Wasn't sure if I was going to fit them or not, always had barends on my bikes back in the day but I'll leave them off for this build.

Cheers,

Col

So how are we doing here. There was talk of progress :? Progress requires pictures :D

dyna-ti":2ki4z9tb said:
So how are we doing here. There was talk of progress :? Progress requires pictures :D

The progress is that I've finally got the re-spray sorted out and got the replacement decals. I've refurbed a few of the components but haven't got pictures sorted out. will get further updates posted next weekend.

Cheers,

Col

Thanks to bikemeister2000 I now have a full set of replacement decals. He very kindly karma'd me the missing DYNA-TECH decal, which he just happened to have. Just hope I don't cock up applying them now. :LOL:
Also agreed the colour match for the re-spray yesterday so hopefully have the frameset back next week and can start building the bike back up.

Attachments

• Toptube Decal.jpg
    Toptube Decal.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 697

out of curiosity do you have any idea of the weight of the complete bike? I remember the Odyssey I had rode lighter than the scales suggested but can't remember what it was!

baj":3dco0axp said:
out of curiosity do you have any idea of the weight of the complete bike? I remember the Odyssey I had rode lighter than the scales suggested but can't remember what it was!

Not sure, but i'll be picking the frameset up from the painters on Friday so plan to get it built up this weekend. I'll weigh the frame and forks for a start and try to get a final weight once it's done. :D

baj":2q6kfspb said:

The 'mission' in stock form was 28lbs.

Russell":25ye5gq4 said:
The 'mission' in stock form was 28lbs.
Not that bothered about the final weight really, however it should be a little lighter than stock due to lighter saddle, bars etc. i'm fitting. Will be interesting to see if it's less than 28ibs once it's done though. :D

Back