The "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" discussion thread

toons":1b4inta4 said:
ameybrook":1b4inta4 said:
The MTBR guys have a good way of handling these types of posts:

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=335412

That’s because most of them are a bunch of W*nkers.

This forum is much friendlier and I think we should help people. I'd be more than willing to offer advice etc regarding price

If you don't want to help, don't read this thread and carry on as normal.
I'll give you 2 fiddy and no powerbar wrapper for your opinion...

edit: actually, I think I'll keep my 2 fiddy

Kona Paul":jwqm2cy2 said:
Dude, I'll give you 2 fiddy for your power bar wrapper...

if it's retro?
it is retro(been at the bottom of my bag for years, who eats these things?)

but you'll lose out on shipping :p

Ah...that's what that melted sticky goo is at the bottom of my camelback!! Always seems like a good idea to have a couple with you, and they just end up coming home again all crushed and twisted. Hmm.......

As for shipping, my daughter and her mom are on their way to Frisco as we speak, so maybe she can pick up the Retrobar and bring it back for me :LOL:

the people on mtbr.com have a longer history with mostly annoying and dumb wiw posts of which most just either try to avoid the $2 advertising fee or try to gather - in a lazy and cheapo manner - information on how to advertise it on ebay and which minimum bid or reserve to set. the way they are treated there now is a result of alot of abuse of the knowledge there. while i dont bash such posts i understand and support that they are not welcomed. it will be the same here sooner or later. the pinarello post is a great example btw...

Carsten

ok i have been having a route around to try and find my winter riding gear and have come across some old team marin gear. It sadly no longer fits me :oops: and also i no longer have a Marin someone kindly stole my 94 indian fire trail some years ago :evil: so i have decided to see what it is worth on here. The jersey is from 1994 and is in purple with logos from onza, answer etc, There is also some shorts in black with a Marin logo down the side, these are black with white/grey marin lettering. There is also some winter tights, these are black with a purple panel down the side with green edging like in the jersey picture below. Tights and jersey are basically as new, the shorts are good condition, but have a small hole on one side where i came off.
I think they are all size medium, except the jersey which is i think a large, i will check these tonight and update you guys. What do you think they are worth??

marinjersey.jpg

cheers for the 1998 sticky john

while it is far easier to find info/price on modern stuff there is always the tricky part etc.
so it (shouldnt) really see all that much action
but if needs must then its there i suppose :)

Back