Pace Grease gun RC-7s

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Who here doesnt have a Pace grease gun ? Go on own up :LOL:

It has to be one of the handiest bits of tool kit ever produced. Ive had mine at lease 12 years and used it for everything not just bike related.
Made in the USA[i think] .by Dualco

Is there any other grease guns out there? pref older ones bike specific you'd all like to show?

Nope, don't own a grease gun. Never really felt the need for one. But then I said that about owning a workstand and don't know how I ever lived without one!

Used mine for applying grease (Pace Grease) to the drawer mechanism of my Micromega CD player.

It cured the fault.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Had mine since 98 when I bought my rc36's. Still use it on the same pair of forks!

Bought one when I got a set of rc37's sent them back to the factory for a service NEVER CAME BACK!!
(The forks,not the gun,stoopid!! :? )

I don't have one but always thought it'd make for less dirty hands.
But, I did have 10x syringes off Ebay for about £1.75, I bought them for brake bleeding.
If I take out the plunger the syringe tube fits just over the hole in the plastic thing in a tub of grease, push down till half the syringe is full and slide it off the plastic thing, shove in the plunger and I have a neat little grease gun for < 20p.

Who polishes their Pace grease gun?

I have to admit I've attacked mine with Autosol & a rag before :oops:

Lets see those shiny mirror-finish Pace grease guns! :p

jimo746":lbef3t5v said:
Who polishes their Pace grease gun?

I have to admit I've attacked mine with Autosol & a rag before :oops:

Lets see those shiny mirror-finish Pace grease guns! :p

You have to keep it shiny and i lapsed and its back to dull.
Probably much like yourself...sitting looking at it then the autosol. Inevitable really :oops:

Back