1992 Klein Adroit Backfire UltraLight replica

Re: Re:

tintin40":267ff85j said:
:cool: class picture. Kleins should be raced. They are a 'racing' bike :cool:

Thanks? (I took the picture... ;) )

All credits go to Tigern off course, as racing a Klein is very cool indeed! :cool:

Great plans with you bike Tigern! that front wheel looks awesome!

Re: Re:

Rio":36dyeun2 said:
tintin40":36dyeun2 said:
:cool: class picture. Kleins should be raced. They are a 'racing' bike :cool:

Thanks? (I took the picture... ;) )

All credits go to Tigern off course, as racing a Klein is very cool indeed! :cool:

Great plans with you bike Tigern! that front wheel looks awesome!

But still a cool picture ;) thanks again!

See you on the 14th? This time i'll take my Mardi Gras for a ride :D I don't think you'll have you Specialized finished by then?

Re: 1992 Klein Adroit Backfire

yep, I'll be there the 14th. Cool if you take you're Mardi Gras! I hope I've finished my Specialized, I might take my Merlin or S-Works Stumpie.

FYI for a 92 you need Atek not Contax rims, those were for 91 only.

The only thing I have not been able to find a trace of are the Suntour Ti spindles, I've found nearly two of everything else, but no sign of the spindles anywhere. Not sure they ever really existed.

Let me know if you decided to not run the campa FW and want to sell it. I could use one more :)

Thanks, but at the moment i use Mavic x517 rims, also light...got 2 new 28h Contax rims, only in black.....

The spindles should exist...

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Pedalachsen-Tita ... 7675.l2557

You didn't find another extra Hi-E hub set....?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I understand that you're not using the Campy rims at the moment. When you find some Hi-e hubs at least get the correct rims for your bike, which are Atek not Contax.

I have nearly a whole spare UL build less the Campy FW, but am saving it for a future build. I managed to find another pair of Grip Shifts, Ti spindle for the BB, hubs, rims, etc... just need another FW and some of those Suntour spindles.

OK, thanks!

Not sure which year my Adroit is, i think it's 91 or early 92, you can't check this with the framenumber?

For 92 UL i need according to the catalogue Dia Compe 987 instead of 986 and Klein Death Grips 2.1...but i like the skinwall Ritcheys more...

Your Adroit is a 92 because it has a 31.6 seatpost, the few 91s that were made had 27.2 seatpost.

mkozaczek":romnzyfz said:
Your Adroit is a 92 because it has a 31.6 seatpost, the few 91s that were made had 27.2 seatpost.

mine has a 27.2 seatpost as well....

Oh yah? Looked like a 31.6 at first glance.

Ok, then I take it all back. Contax rims, 986s and Ritchey tires.

Back