The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
coomber":2dwsgw6o said:
SIMONFREESE":2dwsgw6o said:
I've been thinking about getting a early to mid 90's GT Zaskar LE, hopefully complete, doesn't have to be original spec but good components. How much cash am I going to need?

Thanks in advance for your opinions!

I sold my very tidy 97 "normal" zaskar with full xt for £200 but usually you would expect to pay marginally more. For £200-250 you should get a pretty decent example, frame only £70-100 depending on year and condition.

Thanks for this, much appreciated.

I've asked it earlier but in a blink of the eye I was back 10 pages... So here it goes again

I am helping out somebody who has 3 NOS Dawes Roadbikes. 2 even NIB! Does anyone have a clue on what they are worth as I know nothing about roadbikes.... :oops:

Here are some pics:
GroteFoto-8OJAGPI8.jpg

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=3YNBGCS3

All help is appreciated.

MynameisCasper":3esx0sf3 said:
I've asked it earlier but in a blink of the eye I was back 10 pages... So here it goes again

I am helping out somebody who has 3 NOS Dawes Roadbikes. 2 even NIB! Does anyone have a clue on what they are worth as I know nothing about roadbikes.... :oops:

Here are some pics:
GroteFoto-8OJAGPI8.jpg

http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Album=3YNBGCS3

All help is appreciated.
Pop into the road section and its 'worth' thread. Might be more appropriate, may even get a response over there.

One minute, here's the link.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=46710

I have a pair of hope wheels in really good nick, don't look like they've been used much. Have the first hope logo too

lightweight front, 8 speed screw on rear
spokes are butted ones
Rims are mavic 230SBP

Excellent Sachs 12-28 freewheel fitted - the chain that was running perfectly on it doesn't appear to have any real wear according to my chain checker.

Not sure what to ask

Got the first ever issue of MBR magazine here, minus the free video, plus a few early other issues, are they worth anything yet? :shock:

Bit out of my area of expertise, what in your opinion is this Scott Wind-River worth? All original Deore DX, non original saddle (flite) and tyres Charge.

Attachments

• SAM_2598 (1024x681).jpg
    SAM_2598 (1024x681).jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 419
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back