And today I did......

The castle tool I have is for removing damper cartridges from Leftys, it won't fit a Headshok, unfortunately.
I've several Headshoks I could rebuild into at least 2 maybe 3 working ones. Like Rob I've got a brand new cartridge for a Headshok, got it in the Edin Co-op sale, but until I can find a way to use part of the Lefty castle tool to remove Headshok cartridges I'm/we're snookered.

clubby":2x7o5g17 said:
Rob,
From the amount you've got hoarded away I'm sure you could sell £100 of stuff you'd never miss and pay someone to fit the new cartridge.

Its easily done Rob :oops:
Ive been trying to build the 2nd purple brake for ages but instead ive bought a shed load of saint stuff ,some XT stuff,the hope mono brakes F&R plus another £100 worth of assorted tat. I could have bought an entire set and hed the parts custom anodized for what ive spent of the tat looking for the 2nd X2.

Cant let a bike bargain go,just cannot for the life of me :oops:
and i still am going to need a brand new 10spd cassette for the new shifters,no doubt a new chain also
:(

dyna-ti":q41omb3y said:
Its easily done Rob :oops:

Cant let a bike bargain go,just cannot for the life of me :oops:

A MAN once described a bargain as "something you get for nearly nothing and wish you hadn't." A woman when asked the meaning of the word, said "she could never define a bargain until the next day."

Back