And today I did......

clubby":1gq3s2dv said:
Rob, you claim to have all these bikes but all you ever ride is that bloody Specialized!
Do they really exist or are they just in your imagination?

If it helps, he's got an imaginary friend too....

:roll:

Finally I can now finish off the purple and green set :D :D
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181103377538? ... 1497.l2648

Not too bad a price considering the caliper is surplus to requirements and will be sold on recouping about half.
I've now got 3 brake sets to sort out :? A pair of xt m765 both nos,they need filling and bleeding. A pair of mono minis,that are needing a new seal and filled/bled and the purple and green Tech X2's, for which i need a front braided hose.
I dont have time to build a bike,seems im always cobbling together bike parts :(

Pssst Rob.....
Sram Carbon XX shifters ;) 10spd

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Rob, OCP has the tool for removing the damper from headshoks but they're pretty complex.
From the amount you've got hoarded away I'm sure you could sell £100 of stuff you'd never miss and pay someone to fit the new cartridge. Super V's just look wrong with normal forks.

RobMac":3pbe13pz said:
And today I did......
Or rather yesterday I got something black & stealthy in carbon :twisted:

what did you get rob? or have I overlooked a post :oops:

something road?

gmac123":39ntseq5 said:
RobMac":39ntseq5 said:
And today I did......
Or rather yesterday I got something black & stealthy in carbon :twisted:

what did you get rob? or have I overlooked a post :oops:

something road?

Well a did'ny really want to say right noo (no its no a road bike) :oops:

➡️ ROCKY MOUNTAIN CARBON VERTEX TEAM RSL

clubby":nmj3j03p said:
Rob, OCP has the tool for removing the damper from headshoks but they're pretty complex.
From the amount you've got hoarded away I'm sure you could sell £100 of stuff you'd never miss and pay someone to fit the new cartridge. Super V's just look wrong with normal forks.

Ive just this minute opened the packet with the damper in it for the first time oooooooww its braw :shock:
I just realised what the black cap was at the bottom end is, it covers the air valve :oops:
the original was long gone.

Back