1997 Santa Cruz Heckler: Updated Page 16

Re: SANTA CRUZ Heckler: update 20 feb

not much has been changed in componentry, except for the azonic chainring and MRP bash i fitted but now the bikes rolling at last and it looks great

p4pb9313590_zps4b9cc7d0.jpg

p4pb9309580_zps0f714190.jpg

p4pb9309583_zps6dbe8fe1.jpg

Re: SANTA CRUZ Heckler: update 13 march

Looking good, gorgeous bike, enjoyed the read too!
Yep, marzocchi's would suit this frame more so than the Pace

ibbz":3timxs5d said:
Looking good, gorgeous bike, enjoyed the read too!
Yep, marzocchi's would suit this frame more so than the Pace

the pace are beautifully crafted forks, but i think i agree with you that marz would be better suited. You should have a pm from me as well

cheers, sean

Dude sell me that Azonic stem for my JMC build and I'll let you borrow my sister for a week

Blindingsun":1w86mo55 said:
Dude sell me that Azonic stem for my JMC build and I'll let you borrow my sister for a week

:LOL:

Blindingsun":3ahpv8fx said:
ibbz":3ahpv8fx said:
Blindingsun":3ahpv8fx said:

:LOL:
I ain't even playing

a week with your sister ey? cant say im not tempted, you got any pics? ;) :LOL: :LOL: :p

there is an azonic shorty stem on ebay at the moment. bit longer reach than mine though

Blindingsun":3b22ou6l said:
I need a 70mm

doing a JMC tribute build/. all parts must be correct ::p

well they pop up from time to time, im sure you'll get one without too much difficulty if you keep an eye out.

.....anyway these are the forks i have my eye on, the description is a bit vague but the bike they came from looks quite well maintained so im going to take that chance and just assume they work okay for now :? they look pretty tidy for the age, a bit grubby but nothing some tlc and touch up paints couldnt sort. i think they would look ace on the santa cruz

Attachments

• Z1 BAM 2.JPG
    Z1 BAM 2.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 689
  • Z1 BAM.jpg
    Z1 BAM.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 689
Back