Four wheel drive fun...Ultimate Retro transport.. :)

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Hi guys,

Its time to move on my work motor.. I am changing jobs very soon, (currently landscaper) and I wont need my four wheel drive anymore... , so it needs to find a new home..

Its a 2.5 Turbo Mitshibish Pajero, 7seater, and its Automatic..

Taxed till August and Mot'd till then too..

Not long had new tyres/brake pads and discs on, comes with a 12 disc CD Auto changer and has all the toys.. Electric windows , sunroof, Air con etc etc..

The only problem with it is the Overdrive button needs replacing , which I am told costs about £ 50.00 max.. plus fitting, these normally sell for around the 2k mark in this condtion but for a quick sale , I take offers around £ 1400.00 ,

If you want a Test drive or want to get anyone to inspect with a view to buying then that is fine.. I am based near Morpeth , Northumberland.. give me a shout for any more info.. or pics.. Thanks

Heres the link to a picture..

➡️

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg18 ... G_0077.jpg

I'm 24 so insurance would be a bit silly now. Turn 25 in August and looking to buy then. Will keep an eye out just incase you still have it.

Can it fit a bike in the back? ;)

Yes fit 3 bikes but is tight .. if the seats were removed completely instead of being folded up then , there would be plenty of space.. ;)

What's it like on fuel?

Any idea what insurance would be like at my age (24) with no crashes etc?

Once the overdrive is engaged and your doing around 50 MPH, its not bad, I would say around 30-35 MPG, just running around it drops down to around 20-22MPG.. and also if you boot it , the fuel will just vanish... !! :LOL: :LOL:

Insurance... not sure for your age, you can always get a quote.. its a 2.5 Turbo Diesel on a H' plate... Mitsi Pajero 7 seater .. fella... ;)

Back