Withdrawn.

Re: £3...Raleigh Blue Ridge 21" frame/fork,

widowmaker":35peua4l said:
dablk":35peua4l said:
No idea off hand sorry... I would bet its not 27.2;). Can check tomorrow.

longshot but i am still trying to find out for my Raleigh Ralahari tried a 27.0 was too big :?
Will have a look tomorrow, promise... For some reason 26.8 sticks in my head from my mtrax days.

drcarlos":2s6n417k said:
OK no worries, in the fork the curve bladed 531 or something else?

Carl

Hi Carl,
It's the original orange and blue fade fork for the bike.. Not like the random one on the eBay one currently available. They are curved. No idea if that means they are 531 or not.

pics add..

war with BB won..just.. its binned now

carl, forks look similar to your team rather than the lugged avanti ones in in you thread.

widowmaker, calipers on the frame do suggest 26.8mm

dablk":149myjf4 said:
pics add..

carl, forks look similar to your team rather than the lugged avanti ones in in you thread.

Would you sell/post the seatpost on its own :D

And someone save this, i cant bear the thought of a Raleigh in the landfill :cry:

widowmaker":311jok6k said:
dablk":311jok6k said:
pics add..

Would you sell/post the seatpost on its own :D

And someone save this, i cant bear the thought of a Raleigh in the landfill :cry:

Trust me it wont get landfilled either way.;).. it can sit in the loft till somone wants it. I just dont have time to box it/wait for courier so collect only.

seatpost...is really really bad. its almost hex in shape.. i suspect it didnt fit and somone has shaved it with a grinder to make it work... its really not worth keeping. It there for the frame but i would bet anyone will wing it immediately.

I paid bulldog £15 for it. its not for me and i recouped that cash from selling the stem alone.. i'm not here to make a quick buck.. the comedy £3 is to cover the fuel/time it cost to get it.. its effectivley a karma item ;)

Hope it finds a good home :D

And thanks for measuring the seatpost :cool:

Back