Purbecks ride.....31st march

makster":3a619z3g said:
stocko":3a619z3g said:
my back is now on the mend,so i should be up for the ride.

need to really start organising meeting point/time....
who's out riding....
route....
grub stop....

How about meeting at the Studland side of the chain ferry at 10:30?
I can plot a good 25 mile route from there, taking in lunch in Corfe and then a pub stop on the way back too.
sounds great mate....hopefully get a few of us out for this

stocko":3r9p02g5 said:
makster":3r9p02g5 said:
stocko":3r9p02g5 said:
my back is now on the mend,so i should be up for the ride.

need to really start organising meeting point/time....
who's out riding....
route....
grub stop....

How about meeting at the Studland side of the chain ferry at 10:30?
I can plot a good 25 mile route from there, taking in lunch in Corfe and then a pub stop on the way back too.
sounds great mate....hopefully get a few of us out for this

I could be up for this...my parents live in Lulworth and I was planning on visiting them easter weekend...so might be able to tag along, if not for all of the ride maybe part of it? Need to check with my folks and my wife to see what our plans are...what sort of time were you thinking?

Doug

wookiee":3m0bvr4v said:
I could be up for this...my parents live in Lulworth and I was planning on visiting them easter weekend...so might be able to tag along, if not for all of the ride maybe part of it? Need to check with my folks and my wife to see what our plans are...what sort of time were you thinking?

Doug

If you're coming from Lulworth, you'd probably be best off meeting us in Corfe. I'd estimate that we'll be there around 12 (depending on how many stops we have!)

makster":2hzp68pm said:
wookiee":2hzp68pm said:

Doug

If you're coming from Lulworth, you'd probably be best off meeting us in Corfe. I'd estimate that we'll be there around 12 (depending on how many stops we have!)

If by Corfe you mean the pub then that sounds just sweet!

Still need to check out the detail but should be up for something...I'm working on it!

Back