Colnago nuovo mexico

Markynag

Retro Guru
Thought I'd show the pics of my new bike .....
A colnago nuovo mexico ......
I got the frame fro my local bike shop :D a guy there had it & lucky for me it's my size :D ... I more or less new how I wanted it so off went the frame & forks for the parts to be fitted that were sourced by
Retro di Corsa .... Hutch also built my colnago master as posted on an earlier thread .
The bike fits like a glove & the service provided from start to finish was a complete pleasure !!
I know they are not the original forks they are 90s & the paint & decals are not original ....
But it's how I got the frame & forks & I wasn't going for a period build so wasn't too bothered with those details ..... I will ride the bike for a year then ill probably go for a more period paint & decals ....
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aqdfmlqwdtfx9m1/ZElheiRcTl
It rides like a dream & fits like a glove , more lively than the master & not as stiff ... But a lovely ride
Many thanks to Retro di Corsa for help with parts & build
Cheers mark

Really nice to ride , not as stiff as the master & really comfy ....
Managed to get some . Ambrosio excellence colnago rims with record hubs (thanks Mauro) & these spin super smooth & add to the comfort factor ...... I'm going to be riding this bike a lot :D

really glad to hear you will be riding this regularly, these frames give a great ride and a lovely finish, original or not I like the decals on this one. There is just something about Colnago's particulary in red....

Doubledee":3jtbur8j said:
really glad to hear you will be riding this regularly, these frames give a great ride and a lovely finish, original or not I like the decals on this one. There is just something about Colnago's particulary in red....

Thanks & yes this will be my regular ride :D , so enjoyable to ride I love it

Back