Merlin

Very nice Nader :cool: I think those wheels would look better on my Merlin though ;)

raidan73":qjab39kl said:
...I think those wheels would look better on my Merlin though ;)
yes the wheels are nice but need those tires ;)

merlin32.jpg

Nader":3npszkhg said:
losvizzero":3npszkhg said:
...but i prefer it with the frog fork :mrgreen: ;)
I also mate ...but which forks? I am in searching ;)

Perhaps a Ritchey Logic fork? I know you said you wanted a segmented fork, but the originally specified fork is a good looking option... if you can find one.

classen":h3zol0fr said:
Nader":h3zol0fr said:
losvizzero":h3zol0fr said:
...but i prefer it with the frog fork :mrgreen: ;)
I also mate ...but which forks? I am in searching ;)

Perhaps a Ritchey Logic fork? I know you said you wanted a segmented fork, but the originally specified fork is a good looking option... if you can find one.
Thanks mate :D

I've also thought about Ritchey Logic fork but would really prefer a segmented rigid forks.

just playing with FS to see how it looks with different colours :mrgreen:

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

m5.jpg

m6.jpg

m7.jpg

m8.jpg

m9.jpg

what do you think? I like red best. :?

Has to be Black, but the segmented fork doesn't look right at all, needs a curved blade , if you can't find a Logic, a Marin Rockstar in Gloss Black is a good alternative and very light.

Hi,
An alu P-bone, maybe?
I must say this is a '95 Merlin, with 1 1/8 steerer; it looks better on my thicker tubing.
Also, a pair of switchblades/bontrager would look good.
Cheers,
Chus

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 427
Wold Ranger":ewskmjvb said:
Has to be Black, but the segmented fork doesn't look right at all, needs a curved blade , if you can't find a Logic, a Marin Rockstar in Gloss Black is a good alternative and very light.
Unfortunately I could make no black color with Photoshop :( but sure the black forks and stem would be really well.

Back