Mountain Mayhem whats it all about...

yeah, I'm in a 4 man team with retroyetirigid, player and justkev.

I'm taking 3 bikes, think ryr is too, not sure on the others

So can i get this straight...

For 4 man team how many times do you go out? Is the other option just a 10 man team?

I've not done it before, but I'm imagining we get 6 hours each on a 4 man, give or take. So, if it's an hour a lap, 6 laps

I think there are solo, pairs, mixed pairs and mixed 4 or 5 man/mixed, and 10 man/mixed options.

Trouble is sorting out the team, and not sure how long left to enter, or if you still can at all

Pyro Tim":3p5fu74i said:
I've not done it before, but I'm imagining we get 6 hours each on a 4 man, give or take. So, if it's an hour a lap, 6 laps

That's usually the plan. Unless the weather or Heathy crashing causes some laps to take 2hrs! This has happened every year that I've been!

This year it's supposed to be a shorter lap. Tactics will vary but if you can ride 6/7 miles offroad in an hour or so you'll be fine. Fastest teams (pro racers) will lap in 35mins or so.

I'll be taking 3 or 4 bikes with me

turn up any way doug, its likely you will get a lap from somewhere, and if not, then its worth it just for the pleasure of being there!.....its an utter laugh from minute one and camping was free last year!......

JustKev":2cj6babz said:
Pyro Tim":2cj6babz said:

That's usually the plan. Unless the weather causes some laps to take 2hrs! This has happened every year that I've been!
thats why they're changing venue

feetabix":25o2v8n9 said:
turn up any way doug, its likely you will get a lap from somewhere, and if not, then its worth it just for the pleasure of being there!.....its an utter laugh from minute one and camping was free last year!......

So can I just turn up without paying any entrance fee?...ideally I want to be in a team but if that isn't possible...

Latest posts

Back