And today I did......

clockworkgazz":7tv9bb1a said:
brings back happy memories that does- I left a wee part of me at that bothie (well down by the woods)

what, are you thinking of paying it a nostalgic visit Gazz ? You two could reminisce over the old days,the struggles you two went through together :shock:
Mind you you did abandon it in its hour of need so maybe a reunion isnt such a good idea.

mikee":14opcs0t said:
What's the sex like up there ian

I mean what's the bike like

Bouncy Bouncy :D

Actually the rear is pretty solid as I've wound the spring in almost to the limit. Slightly more forgiving than a hardtail though.

Great pics Mr P :cool:

Got a healthy Tax rebate cheque through the post :) , trying my damndest to ignore the Mountain Goat frame for sale :twisted:

jimihendrix":br5eznjo said:

Got a healthy Tax rebate cheque through the post :) , trying my damndest to ignore the Mountain Goat frame for sale :twisted:

Just your size too mark

mikee":1xykckld said:
jimihendrix":1xykckld said:

Just your size too mark

Checked again earlier and it's sold, thank christ for that, i can buy a garden shed now :)

Sex One...Freddie...got muddy....

P1030546.jpg

P1030541.jpg

P1030540.jpg

P1030547.jpg

P1030551.jpg

Gonny have to clean it now :facepalm:

and the dog :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yesterday I got the FAT ready for the Lakes , just need to cable up the front mech and fit a new middle ring.

Tonight I got out on a night ride, starting to feel a whole load better on the trail, fitness is still waaay down though.

Back