96 Kona Lava Dome - current pic on page 3!

more tweaks. decided to lose the blue grips and skewers, they werent working for me in the cold light of day
15022008002Large.jpg

poor photo, but i think it looks much cleaner.

i was in the garage photting for sale bits, and i grabbed these shots while i was there

have put some 1.9 tyres on, looks much slicker imho

IMG_0360Large.jpg

IMG_0361Large.jpg

she now has crossmax and 1.9in trailblasters, and a healthy dose of mud!

the trailblasters are rubbish :(

you can just about see her poking out from behind my cousin's joke bike - he stripped it after one ride and is never putting it back together

Attachments

• DSC00686 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00686 (Medium).JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 2,205
She's looking pretty sweet now. I can't help thinking that seeing as you have black forks and black LX, a black seatpin and black bars and stem would look even better though. Just one man's opinion, mind.

Love that paintjob, too.

the idea keeps suggesting itself to me - the fact i want to change the headset anyway is not exactly holding me back from doing it if you get me....

might do a photoshop request

cce":1mfhqasd said:
she now has crossmax and 1.9in trailblasters, and a healthy dose of mud!
the trailblasters are rubbish :(
Be fair, Trailblasters aren't mud tyres! They're quite quick summer tyres, even commuting IMPE.

I use Trailrakers for mud, but I must say none of these designers get it quite right. A Trailraker has fantastic forwards traction and the knobs are well separated so it doesn't clog, but no knobs on the side so it won't corner!

Don't you like gunmetal grey P2s then?

capatain crudely-photoshoping came to town

y'know what anthony, i think you could be right. if i decide to go to flat bars permanently, change will be in the air...

Attachments

• shopped.jpg
    shopped.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 2,063
in recent times i've decided to try flat bars again

these are a very cheap set i grabbed from monsterfatuk. love the look, the car park test says i like the feel...

Attachments

• Image041 (Large).jpg
    Image041 (Large).jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 2,012
Back