MacFatro - Fatbike news and builds thread

Just arrived tonight :cool:
Gil has been doing them over the last few weeks when he got a spare moment or two.
They look easy but the Surly type script isn't a font so he had to hand draw them. He already had the A and the M from doing Saltymans so it wasnt too much to get the other three done ;)
Got enough to do all my Surly's and usual Gil being a top bloke there were several other sizes and enough to do them all again if I have to.
Sad to hear Gil had an accident and fractured his skull whilst riding home on Monday or Tuesday, in hospital but doing well.

Jamie

He's fine, he was eyeing up the nurses in the last report. He must be on the mend as the pisstaking has started on UK Fatbikes :LOL:

Remember kids, always wear a helmet ;)

Built my front fat wheel, only 50mm wide DH rim but still looks mahoosive. Slight wobble but a wee bit tweaking should reduce that, its only the 3rd wheel I've ever built so perfection is not likely to be achieved. However the 3.8" wide Nate tyre should make the wobble unoticeable :)

Single speed, FAT, coaster brake.........and spider tread tyres ;) whats not to like........$199 I'll take two ;)

Jamie

Jamiedyer":38g87nve said:
Single speed, FAT, coaster brake.........and spider tread tyres ;) whats not to like........$199 I'll take two ;)

Jamie
+1. Even the name's great...

Mongoose Beast Men's oversized all terrain bike

Latest posts

Back