Americans don't you just love them

Looking at his "blown-up" face it looks like he needs to ride bikes more often! ;-) (or any other physical exercise)

I don't think all Americans are stupid or anything, but why does this kind of stuff always seem to involve them?
I'm trying not to be a prejudiced person, but they're sure giving me a hard time.
Sorry.

Bram J":6kvrr5iu said:
I don't think all Americans are stupid or anything, but why does this kind of stuff always seem to involve them?
I'm trying not to be a prejudiced person, but they're sure giving me a hard time.
Sorry.

Always is a big word.

Chopper1192":2ln8dhty said:
A tax on stupid haircuts is what that state needs.

Or maybe a tax on stupid haircuts, full stop, all over the globe. The duty raised on Jedward alone ought to sort out Ireland's economic woes without much trouble.

David

Ductape":2hvkms0m said:
Bram J":2hvkms0m said:
Sorry.

Always is a big word.

You're probably right.
Feel free to replace it with 'so often'.

Ductape":ydlrixmy said:
Bram J":ydlrixmy said:
Sorry.

Always is a big word.

There are stupid people saying stupid things the world over. The U.S. merely has a higher profile in the media than most countries.

Obama demonstrates, as Clinton did, that the U.S. has a taste for intellect.

Here's a true story:
I once met a young American women from up north who was about to go to college.
She didn't knew who Stalin was.

Back