Raidan73 feedback

Adrian bought a WTB Velociraptor from me that he was kindly sending to another user in Holland - superfast payment, very courteous to deal with - have since received a message from me regarding a component I had mentioned to him in passing that I was on the look out for too. Allround top man!!

I bought Adrian's blue Orbit frame, finally have some British 531 fillet-brazed workmanship! Some of my other projects may have to hit the back burner now...

Sorry for the delay with the feedback, I thought I had done it already! :oops:

Many thanks!
Andrew

just got myself a great set of wheels off Adrian :D great guy to deal with lots of coms and updates on when to expect the wheels, great well packaged and some karma bits added to get me up and running :D

Sorry I was out when you dropped off the bar ends. :oops: I'm really happy with them, they've gone to a good home.
Just wanted to thank you for the quick delivery. :D Pleasure to do business with you.
If you have any other bits for sale in the future just let me know. ;)

Regards

Bought some great condition Grip Shift SRT 400's from Adrian.
Fast delivery and great comms

Pleasure to deal with :cool:

Got a nice matching pair of DX mechs (front and rear) for a good deal and in good order with good delivery and good packagaing .... all good ! Cheers. :)

Back