Danny Dyer's Deadliest Men

azaro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Wonder how they feel about being filmed with one of Britain's wa**iest, ar*e-licking t**ts? I know gil_m got a stick through his spokes, but this knob walks like someone shoved one up his jacksie!

I have to say, I think DD is cringe worthy, with his faux bad assed pouting attitude. He's always in on the 'gritty', oooh I'm a 'gangster' roles.. Like it was part of his life.

Seen more grit in the bottom of a budgie cage.

In 2012 Dyer played the lead role in Ray Cooney's Run For Your Wife. Upon release in 2013 it was savaged by critics who described it as one of the worst British films of all time. The film took in a mere £747.00 during its opening weekend.

and he's a west ham fan

double douche

what next...julian clarey on a sas course?

I think you need to look past the persona he puts on for these tv programmes. He was on 8 out of 10 cats the other week and was pretty funny and quite happy to laugh at himself and have the piss ripped out of him. Apparantly the writers of Peep Show wrote the Super Hans character with him in mind to play the part.

Kerplunk":emu37mgl said:
I think you need to look past the persona he puts on for these tv programmes. He was on 8 out of 10 cats the other week and was pretty funny and quite happy to laugh at himself and have the piss ripped out of him. Apparantly the writers of Peep Show wrote the Super Hans character with him in mind to play the part.
Couldn't he just as easily be putting on a persona when on 8 out of 10 cats?

Have you heard that prank call on youtube?

Kerplunk":10lbudth said:
Apparantly the writers of Peep Show wrote the Super Hans character with him in mind to play the part.

There are a few versions of that tale doing the rounds - I'd heard that Russell Brand was the original first choice for Super Hans (can't really imagine it being anyone other than Matt King, though - he's made the role his own but at the risk of getting typecast).

David

Back