The law as provided by a cyclist

:LOL: i just watched that like 5 times in a row.... i actually had exactly the same thing happen to me, as i assume many other of the users have!

dav101":1cb4j9ts said:
:LOL: i just watched that like 5 times in a row.... i actually had exactly the same thing happen to me, as i assume many other of the users have!
Yeah, a cyclist recently kicked my mirror off too! Bunch of pesky hippies, the lot of 'em!

Bram J":3khi8jf5 said:
dav101":3khi8jf5 said:
Yeah, a cyclist recently kicked my mirror off too! Bunch of pesky hippies, the lot of 'em!

:LOL: :LOL:

A car creeps slowly alongside him so he knocks off the mirror :shock:
Bad rage issues and a yellow spine as he scarppers, pathetic.
If someone actually nudged him would he leap up and brutally murder the car driver :roll:
That guy gives cyclists a bad name.

velomaniac":1v67tp52 said:
If someone actually nudged him would he leap up and brutally murder the car driver :roll:

Totally agree
Not a very good cyclist at that :?
And where is his attention :? Looks to me like he's an accident waiting to happen.

He filters up the middle, only stopping because its blocked by a silver car that is indicating to change lanes. The faux cyclist is behind the silver car but still overtakes him on the inside. (If you attempt that in a car you will probably have a bump followed by one on the chin) Our faux cyclist has his attention focused solely on the silver car that was blocking him in the first place,so much so he had to slam on his brakes to avoid the the black car in front, note how his back wheel skids.
Our faux cyclist is a blight on the good name of the cycling population.
It's highly likely he'll be ending up amongst the statistics of cyclists killed on the roads, given the way he's riding and lack of lid. :? We know it does happen,these deaths will come from somewhere.

Perhaps weve been lucky enough to see one of them pre-accident so to speak. Kind of like a David Attenborough type of thing.

dyna-ti":2nrivsmq said:
velomaniac":2nrivsmq said:

Totally agree
Not a very good cyclist at that :?
And where is his attention :? Looks to me like he's an accident waiting to happen.

He filters up the middle, only stopping because its blocked by a silver car that is indicating to change lanes. The faux cyclist is behind the silver car but still overtakes him on the inside. (If you attempt that in a car you will probably have a bump followed by one on the chin) Our faux cyclist has his attention focused solely on the silver car that was blocking him in the first place,so much so he had to slam on his brakes to avoid the the black car in front, note how his back wheel skids.
Our faux cyclist is a blight on the good name of the cycling population.
It's highly likely he'll be ending up amongst the statistics of cyclists killed on the roads, given the way he's riding and lack of lid. :? We know it does happen,these deaths will come from somewhere.

Perhaps weve been lucky enough to see one of them pre-accident so to speak. Kind of like a David Attenborough type of thing.

Well said.

Stupid cyclist, not paying attention. He should have kept filtering up the middle, keeping out of the way of 'pinch' points not obstructing the silver car and keeping out of blind spots of black car. If I had seen that as a cyclist I would have given silver car my details as a witness.
That cyclist Obv's has issues

Back