1970? Carlton Ten

Spokesmann":3ng45xh5 said:
Gorgeous. Love it. With just enough polished bling alongside the more patina of the old frame. That really has made my day. Great work.

Thanks spokesmann. Patina and bling do make a nice mix.

Hopefully someone else will get another 40+ years out of it :)

Seat Clamp

Is the seat clamp on back to front? The reason I ask is that I have seen a few bikes with the Brooke's saddle with the clamp on that way but it looks wrong!

Theoldfm":3q7km1gi said:
Seat Clamp

Is the seat clamp on back to front? The reason I ask is that I have seen a few bikes with the Brooke's saddle with the clamp on that way but it looks wrong!

Actually, I think you are spot on there. Looking at the old brochure pic it is the wrong way around :facepalm:

Another job for the list :LOL:

Apart from seat clamp, superb. Lets focus on the quality and look of this very attractive machine.

Robbied196":ajo29tq0 said:
Theoldfm":ajo29tq0 said:
Seat Clamp

Actually, I think you are spot on there. Looking at the old brochure pic it is the wrong way around :facepalm:

Another job for the list :LOL:

LOL!

The bike looks great though, there is something about bringing an old bike back from the dead!!

Back