MacRetro Trading Post

I nearly did Mr P but uMk spotted it during the house move and has asked for it for his birthday - if it helps the voodoo ones are reasonably well made and look pretty slick - they don't go for much second hand, why don't you offer to build him a jump bike? - rigid steel 24 inch wheels and get him to paint it up?

1997/1998 santa cruz heckler frame, medium. bought on here . got to make space . Would prefer collection (lazy , sorry)
£70 and its yours, will come with front mech and seat post.Pic as i bought it. BB removed and headset. can provide another headset though that will match rear though (silver).
cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0136_zps28dee9e4.jpg
    IMG_0136_zps28dee9e4.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 268
coully":28tdjgd2 said:
1997/1998 santa cruz heckler frame, medium. bought on here . got to make space . Would prefer collection (lazy , sorry)
£70 and its yours, will come with front mech and seat post.Pic as i bought it. BB removed and headset. can provide another headset though that will match rear though (silver).
cheers

I still wish this could shrink by a couple of inches!

sorry to keep teasing you tazio.
hope this is the right place, crapped it thinking the email notification was to say it was in the wrong place.

Probably too big for me, as I'm like Tazio heightwise, but it would have fitted my wife.
Unfortunately it's not got a disc mount. :roll: I could have built it for her then had a few hurls on it myself.
Always wanted one.

length of the top tube measured from centre of the headtube to centre of the seat tube = 21.5". Standover height from the ground to directly above the bottom bracket at the top edge of the top tube 30"ish(with wheels on mind you)

Back