Giant TCR Team Once

Just Chorus / Centaur, good enough for me!

Chain is on the biggest ring front and back so it's looks a bit stretched out whilst I was cleaning it, usually don't run this gear on the road.

A little upgrade on the bike. I´ve fitted a San Marco Concor Light, great confort, lightness and looks. I think my quest for the perfect saddlle for this bike is over. I will also change the wheels, found a very good deal on a Ultegra wheelset, hopefully by tomorrow I will have another upgrade to show.

SAM_4147_zps7a32dfc0.jpg

A lovely bit of restoration and nice to see another TCR thread...one of my favourite bikes, 'back in the day' - here's mine, from last year. Still stuck indoors and waiting for some sunshine and a proper ride out.

viewtopic.php?t=198785

You've got it spot on now, the bike was crying out for those wheels. very nice!!!

I feel terrible, mine has been sideline due to forthcoming house move, am putting the ONCE on hold but probably going ahead with the silver one for a daily ride.

Just upgraded the fork. Look HSC2 full carbon, weighs 350 grams. Better handling, shock absorbing and looks. Really awsome. Bike is with 8,160 Kg.

SAM_4253_zpse503ae76.jpg

Yes, and LOOKs great, to :)

Now I must think of ways to trim about 170 grams in order to go bellow the 8 Kg mark, without spending to much money. A carbon crankset would resolve, but most of them are a bit expensive.

Back