MOTOR CHAT

So i've got the horn for Monster trucks at the minute, not huge massive car crushing Monster trucks like Big Foot, something more like this, 6" Body lift, huge wheels and tyres, arch extensions etc.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-JEEP-GRA ... 4d0a70e124

Been looking since i spoted a lifted Chevy Blazer in Paisley recently.

Looking for inspiration i Google imaged "Monster truck" and only came up with the huge massive things so i tried "Body lift", jeeziz :shock: , not what i was looking for at all, nearly spewed my chips and egg over the keyboard :roll: , of course should have Googled "lifted 4x4" :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
don't like that one mark but could understand a 50's 60's chevy type thing - or even a lowered one too. That jeep looks like a rock crawler, designed to go slowly but over pretty much anything.

Oh aye, I car-pooled in a mid-90s Chevy Blazer for a couple of years. Looked great from the outside, then you opened the door... 6 cylinder was gutless, and everything got a bit vague above 70...

Rumble":3pzj20wb said:
Think the seller gets much use out of it in Birmingham?

Probably as much "Offroading" as i'd be doing in Paisley :), more to do with the pose/drive something different and stand out from the crowd type of thing.

zigzag":3pzj20wb said:
Don't do it Mark. Build an artists studio!!!!

And '70s pickup, surely?

Probably wont TBH, spent too much time and money on the Beemer to be changing it now, just something that caught my eye.

You've got me thinking again about the 3 part built NOS Harley engines Ive got, I really should put summit together with one of them. The wee ones 1550 and the big ones 1900 or there abouts, all TC motors.

Back