The bi-annual time shift Arundel loop - 31st March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you guys know....

I will probably be at Whiteways on saturday, as it's a mate's stag do and will report back on the condition of the trails as apparently there has been a lot of forestry work going on and a lot of trails have been lost. I'm not sure how much has been destroyed but I will certainly let you know...

The forestry work has been on first section from Arundel, the second 'Whiteways' section is I belive untouched.

I also need to confess - I havent ridden since the christmas ride and my bike has not been cleaned since then either, thaught it best to get the excuses in early rather than leave it till the day.

THe section from the fisheries to white ways, think it is the top section, think it should be fine untill the cross roads, might try and have a look up there this weekend.

Hope to be in! Cheers to thesneaker for the link.

Got a knee strain since yesterday :( But I have nearly 2 weeks to rid it, so plenty of rest and glucosamine overdosing for me! :-/

I'll be there on saturday, I have a feeling it's the car park end as apparently the cafe owner has been moaning like fook about the drop in trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back