L'Eroica 2013 email - Lucky ones?

Gracie

Retro Guru
This afternoon I received the email below that sort of informs me I got in......I think!

Who else got one?

L%27eroica.png

Got the same one pay pal pain in the butt but trusty card saves the day!
But have we bought the ride or the chance of the ride?
Hope to see you there!

I haven't pulled the trigger for exactly that reason, everything suggests that it is the entry/registration fee but the "Are you one of the lucky ones?" makes me question it! Hopefully just a translation thing and somebody experienced will give us the nod :?

I got the e-mail and am on the list so just need to sort out payment. And accommodation.

ededwards":krp0fa6a said:
I got the e-mail and am on the list so just need to sort out payment. And accommodation.

Are you just going over for the weekend Ed?

I am probably going to stay for a week or so, nothing confirmed yet, if we do we could get a slightly bigger place to house a few weekend guests

Looks like I'm in too, got the same mail.

There's a section in the form for 'addictional informations' :facepalm:

Gracie":pacautf8 said:
ededwards":pacautf8 said:

Are you just going over for the weekend Ed?

I am probably going to stay for a week or so, nothing confirmed yet, if we do we could get a slightly bigger place to house a few weekend guests

Thinking of going for a week also, possibly Wednesday/Thursday to the following Tuesday/Wednesday.

I booked accommodation immediately for myself and my wife as it goes quickly but if you find somewhere for more people and have spaces - and there are castles, large houses and the like - I can easily cancel especially as still to book flights etc.

Am thinking about driving down in a truck to transport bikes for entrants not wishing to trust airline baggage systems.
Need to explore costings, insurance details and cosseting packaging etc. Please let me kow if any one would be interested to check out viability.
Kind Regards
Dave

Reduce your Carbon Foot print Ride a Steelie!

I'm going too. Flying from Gatwick to Pisa on Friday and back Monday. Haven't booked accommodation yet and happy to share - there's always Siena Camping. No problem with bikes on Sleazyjet last time - even the bottle of wine strapped to my bike frame survived the return intact!

Latest posts

Back