Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Now taking nominations for the March 23013 road Bike of The Month contest :)

Please see slightly updated rules here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/BoTM_Rules , especially note the first. Useful if you can structure your nomination as follows
➡️ username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Fire Mountain
➡️ Image(s)
➡️ Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!

Here you go my toy Raleigh! Well you never said toys are not to be included, yet we class our bikes as Toys.

This is a shelf queen and has never been ridden and will ever be! still have the original tyres and plaggy chain.
sell005.jpg

Please vote or it gets it.

You can delete this post if you like John! RBOTM gets too serious these days ..Big hugs!

Ian.

Ian,

You would certainly get my vote but, the seat seems to tilt up at the front - and you know that is not the 'done thing'. If you can sort that issue out, you may get my vote.

Richard

A LBS near me has one of those anniversary Raleighs. A funny one though as it is full size.

Bikenut2010 Sannino GS

Sannino GS

Small framed Sannino from Turin.
Sannino was ex Gios frame builder, left to set up his own shop and came round the Gios factory offering guys more money :)

This has a nice mix or old Campag GS ( not nuovo ), Universal brakes etc.

more pics:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=246491&p=1849463#p1849463

Attachments

• sannino2.jpg
    sannino2.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 2,379
  • sannino1.jpg
    sannino1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 2,379
Citoyen du Monde's 1977 Cinelli GS

Since there isn't very much activity yet, I'll throw in a bike this month. This is one of the last custom Cinelli SC frames built under the guidance of Cino Cinelli. You can read a more in-depth description and find plenty of additional photos here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=247182 If you are interested in some historical facts about Cinelli, I would recommend that you check the photos out.

Attachments

• Left side.JPG
    Left side.JPG
    188.2 KB · Views: 2,271
  • Main photo.JPG
    Main photo.JPG
    244 KB · Views: 2,271
Since we have started a Cinelli theme, I submit my 1985 Cinelli Special Corsa with exciting and electric yellow magenta fade paint scheme. The bike is all original and is mostly Cinelli or Campagnolo with the exception of the spokes, chain, freewheel and tires. The bicycle is a very unusual model with old logos but later lugs as seen in the trade shows from 1985 to 1986. Many photos in the enclosed link.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=242159

Attachments

• sf.85 Cinelli SC 1 web.jpg
    sf.85 Cinelli SC 1 web.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 2,240
  • sf.85 Cinelli SC 4 web.jpg
    sf.85 Cinelli SC 4 web.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 2,240
Well another month ,another Raleigh. This time its my earliest record Reynolds 753 1975/6. This is 100% original as i found it. not used since 1982

Attachments

• IPAD Pictures 125 (Copy).jpg
    IPAD Pictures 125 (Copy).jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 2,220
  • IPAD Pictures 135 (Copy).jpg
    IPAD Pictures 135 (Copy).jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 2,220
  • IPAD Pictures 144 (Copy).jpg
    IPAD Pictures 144 (Copy).jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 2,220
Raleighmad":2wrf0srp said:
Well another month ,another Raleigh. This time its my earliest record Reynolds 753 1975/6. This is 100% original as i found it. not used since 1982

do you have a picture of the Raleight collection togheter? How many do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back