Leon Paul Pozdnyakov black blade fencing sabre

Reluctant

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Right handed Leon Paul electric sabre, size 5 (full adult size) . Pozdnyakov Pro black blade in VGC. Light scratching to the hand guard but otherwise excellent.Sale includes the case which has a small hole in the bottom where the sabre has jibbed through, should be easily patched up. I'm not a fencer (I'm a bike rider!) so don't know a great deal about this, selling on behalf of a friend ~ but if you have any questions just ask and i'll find out :D £50 ono posted by recorded mail. (or collection welcome - if you'd like more pics, just ask)

P1040209_zps99afd16f.jpg

P1040208_zps91079108.jpg

P1040207_zps897bc747.jpg

P1040206_zps15864bb1.jpg

No, not me, Max. Trying to sell this for a friend who's given up fencing due to ill health. :? So I don't know a great deal about it, but it's at my house, with a box at the ready to be whizzed to a new owner :) Wish me luck!

Apologies Giles, I thought you might've been, then i read the post properly :oops:

I used to, Sabre too. loved it, but it did my knees in. I was just ending my illustrious career as the electric sabre was taking off. very pleasant surprise to see one

Yowch........you need those knees if you're a cyclist! The only electric fencing i know about keeps the cows in :LOL:

yeah, it put me out of action for quite a while - 15 to 19 and 2 operations on each knee later....

anyways, I digest. GLWS mate, hope your friend improves soon

Hi ~ because it didn't sell, I gave up and returned it to my friend in Bristol. I'd guess he's still got it but could find out if you want. If he's still got it, collection from Bristol would be easiest or I could fetch it back to Berkshire in a few weeks.

Back