10 under the Ben/ Fat Tyre Weekend

there's regular black gillet's, didnae ken that :roll:

Mind you I really dont like gillets, won't wear one unless forced so thats a point against being a DEC !

Come on lads it's three months away. Plenty of time to get into better shape. All for a big group for the Enduro event though. Ride round in a big group then chase each other down the timed sections.
Too old for camping though, I'm getting a b&b. Think I'm gonna head over Saturday morning for a lunchtime arrival. We thinking about a meal in town on the Saturday night, or are you campers living off Pot Noodle all weekend?

Anyone looking for some Retrobike kit can post up on this

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=202949

thread.

PS I'm wondering if the red will be open, the endurance downhill is also on on the Sat, maybe they have the lift for themselves? I'll try to do a bit of digging.

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG

I cant go to Fort Bill Fat Tyre Weekend

Completely forgot I'm on holiday with Lisa (girlfriend) in South Wales that weekend, what an utter idiot I am, thank god I didn't pay up any participation fee :facepalm:

Sorry lads, I will not be there :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

just drive down the M8 for a bit, turn around on the glasgow ring road and head up to fort bill, we'll all put on welsh accents for the 2 days

lol nightmare velo, at least you remembered early enough not to upset the GF.

Other option is we can maybe do sumthin at kinlochleven or some of the other trails around fort bill if we fancy sumthin on the sat pm?

or we can spectate for the 10UTB, drink beer, eat food lol.

Kaiser, lifts are usually open but competitors get priority. Could take a long time waiting to get up for a run.

Back