Official 2013 West Mids rides piking league

Daz,

I was asking Matt where you have been Sunday as havent seen/heard for a while :cry:

Car situation sounds a bit scary!! :shock: women drivers?? :LOL: :LOL:

See you soon hopefully

Dave

:D Hi Dave.....I'm still around mate, been so busy all the time that I dropped the 'retrobike ball' keeping the others up!......both times I was sat stationary at a roundabout and got rear ended by the car behind!....I just sat and watched each one helplessly from my passenger seat!....I'm ok, bit of neck pain from the second one.....still here though, will see you all soon!!..... :D

matthew71":1ldce01c said:
feetabix":1ldce01c said:
at a roundabout and got rear ended

thats a normal night out your way daz

ha!....... :LOL: .......the woman said 'thankfully it was you......last weekend i saw some chap in a tranny van, covered in sawdust, sha@@ing a goat!!'........ :LOL: :LOL:

feetabix":2b16zvf3 said:
matthew71":2b16zvf3 said:
feetabix":2b16zvf3 said:
at a roundabout and got rear ended

thats a normal night out your way daz

ha!....... :LOL: .......the woman said 'thankfully it was you......last weekend i saw some chap in a tranny van, covered in sawdust, sha@@ing a goat!!'........ :LOL: :LOL:

just had the goat curried for my dinner, it was a touch salty for my sensative mouth :D

Just thought of a new rule starting from now

-you need to commit to the rides through the ride threads to claim riding points

daj":2q1sya3n said:

-you need to commit to the rides through the ride threads to claim riding points

shut up dave with your stupid rules, or i might start talking about you turning up at a retro road ride on a electric geared full carbon areo road bike :D

matthew71":2f25i2gy said:
daj":2f25i2gy said:

shut up dave with your stupid rules, or i might start talking about you turning up at a retro road ride on a electric geared full carbon areo road bike :D

What a nasty rumor to spread Matt !!! You cannot claim such things without any evidence!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Back