The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course buddy, all meant positively with good humour (glad you could see that), hate bitterness (even edited it as typed text sometimes loses the genuine smile you have behind it!) and it may well have been the exception to the rule, though of course I'd spent more on it than I'd ever recoup (don't we all!)! Did make me smile though, that's all :)

Cheers

MisterGrizzly":1aqkt4mt said:
Of course buddy, all meant positively with good humour (glad you could see that), hate bitterness (even edited it as typed text sometimes loses the genuine smile you have behind it!) and it may well have been the exception to the rule, though of course I'd spent more on it than I'd ever recoup (don't we all!)! Did make me smile though, that's all :)

Cheers

:D

MisterGrizzly":zsurs0h3 said:
And howdy stumpy, mind if I ask, how much would you say your m2 is worth?

She's gorgeoooouuuuussss!

Love it :oops: too much!

I have no idea.... :? I would say priceless....... Unless you have a platinum Mastercard..... ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously, I really have no idea. Don't think I will ever sell it....

stumpjumper1990":1yogwg52 said:
MisterGrizzly":1yogwg52 said:
And howdy stumpy, mind if I ask, how much would you say your m2 is worth?

She's gorgeoooouuuuussss!

Love it :oops: too much!

I have no idea.... :? I would say priceless....... Unless you have a platinum Mastercard..... ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously, I really have no idea. Don't think I will ever sell it....

Don't blame you!

But haven't been so instantly taken by a bike (that id like to actually own and ride) like that in years, it was the bike that had such an impact on me in that jmc shoot (loved him and spec) in one of the mags (probably still got it in the loft somewhere) that he was throwing around but as I was in sixth form I knew that unless I got a contract (ha!) I'd never get near one!

I loved it, that bike in the sun... and then of course (little were we to know) the tragedy happened :(

But what a bike - and what a legend

Amazing

That's why it's my botm without doubt - not just the profound link, but that initial inspiration and beauty of design, before any tragedy

Edit: just realised I'm reminiscing on your pricing thread, sorry guys!

I have a rebuilt giant cadex cfm3, deore lx mechs/shifters, mach1 2.70 wheels on quando hubs, original bike, can't find any on eBay any idea of value??

I've got an American Cycles World Force Frame in my shed gathering dust
It might be a VR1 but all the bearings have got little brass grease nipples, it's got brazed on rear canti-bosses, cable stops for a front mech and Joe Breeze rear dropouts (no disc mounts) - it's beautifully welded and fully intact, although the pivots could all do with a service. I've not used it since I moved away from the West Country in 2006.
I purchased it from Ben Cox back in the day - I think it was around the time he started riding for Muddy Fox.
Anyone got any idea of what it might be worth - I'd like to pass it on to someone who'll treat it right and give it the proper kicking it deserves, but don't fancy subjecting it to the terror of the ebay. I'll post some photos of the frame at some point tomorrow.

Hi everyone;

Recently I get some vintage parts that I would like to sell out, but I have no idea about their market price (or reasonable price for them). Almost all the parts are NIB or NOS, and, to be honest, I´ve never seem some of them never in my life...that´s why I´m asking for help from your side.

Here you can see the parts (pics attached). Many thanks in advance!

- Kona Dr. Drew Brake Lever Extensions. NIB
- Darwin Brake Lever Extensions. NIB
- Weinmann SCL 520 full brake set. NIB
- Suntour XC Pro thumbie (for front mech). NOS
- Suntour XC Pro SE CT-XP10 rear cantis. NIB

Attachments

• Suntour XCPro SE Cantis.jpg
    Suntour XCPro SE Cantis.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 338
  • Suntour XCPro Thumbie.jpg
    Suntour XCPro Thumbie.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 338
  • Weinmann brakeset.jpg
    Weinmann brakeset.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 338
  • Darwin Brake Extensions.jpg
    Darwin Brake Extensions.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 338
  • Kona DR.Drew´s.jpg
    Kona DR.Drew´s.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 338
Rik Van Looy":1sr2djj1 said:
I've got an American Cycles World Force Frame in my shed gathering dust
It might be a VR1 but all the bearings have got little brass grease nipples, it's got brazed on rear canti-bosses, cable stops for a front mech and Joe Breeze rear dropouts (no disc mounts) - it's beautifully welded and fully intact, although the pivots could all do with a service. I've not used it since I moved away from the West Country in 2006.
I purchased it from Ben Cox back in the day - I think it was around the time he started riding for Muddy Fox.
Anyone got any idea of what it might be worth - I'd like to pass it on to someone who'll treat it right and give it the proper kicking it deserves, but don't fancy subjecting it to the terror of the ebay. I'll post some photos of the frame at some point tomorrow.

Is it with the massive rocker? LOVE these frames. Go for about £100-150 on frame depending on condition. One went cheap last year for £60 ish (I think) on eBay but I imagine that was cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back