1990 Klein Attitude 22" XL

Re: Big Klein for Big Men... First Outing (With Pics)

Looks lovely. I'm sure I just seen one of these on ebay yesterday for like 2 grand

Re: Big Klein for Big Men... XL Attitude

chiswickcollectables":3b984r3s said:
Its a bit like the nu-skool old-skool car thing. Sure things have come a long way in terms of technology, design and materials but IMO there's something about the 'old' that cannot be found in the 'new'. I think the word is class. Just think of a few motors that were made years ago and still are today.. the M3, 911, Range Rover, Mustang... depending on what you're into they're all brilliant but give me their distant relatives any day :cool:
Sadly the technological advances that made so many things great ultimately ruins them! Looks at music in the 70s/80s, cars and video games in the 80s/90s, bikes and electronics in the 90s... Such exciting, creative times but in the end technology results in bland, homogenised crap :roll: Jesus, I'm only in my mid 30s and I'm already talking about how things aren't like the good ol' days :facepalm:

Anyway back on topic, I'm sure those dirty Klein pics are the equivalent of "Two Girls, One Cup" to Klein-o-philes :LOL:

lrh":2fhqn780 said:
Sadly the technological advances that made so many things great ultimately ruins them! Looks at music in the 70s/80s, cars and video games in the 80s/90s, bikes and electronics in the 90s... Such exciting, creative times but in the end technology results in bland, homogenised crap :roll: Jesus, I'm only in my mid 30s and I'm already talking about how things aren't like the good ol' days :facepalm:

So true

Nice story, glad you realised it in the end, my Merlin is going to be one of those moments!, just wish I had more time to get it together.
Park looks good too, looking forward to the meet up!

IMG_3589_zps75f7d37a.jpg

Kudos to you, Sir.
I have to admit that I won’t ride mine under any circumstance. I’m way too heavy for the seat tube and the box fork… :(
Congrats!

nice job craig!.......they ride great dont they?!......

Picture065.jpg

...here is me and my little girl pre cannock chase mud bath..... :D

feetabix":32rsf8m5 said:
...here is me and my little girl pre cannock chase mud bath..... :D

Just seen this picture.... now there is a happy chappy :D

Hope you can make it to the Klein meet in June.

I took the Klein for a blast into town today but forgot to take a camera [again :facepalm:] so had to make do with phone pics.. just took a couple at some well known landmarks.. also bumped into another Retrobiker [you know who your are]. Its really fast on Tarmac but I did feel a little nervous about getting taken out by a tourist or a taxi!

IMG_3717_zps7ab00108.jpg

IMG_3714_zps8b637446.jpg

IMG_3709_zpsd283d4c4.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Back