How Why When?

Bpool77

Senior Retro Guru
:D :D :D Ive just done a 14 day GRAFT, earnt my doe and its still not enough??? how why when? no kids no morg, no major bills an NO debts?Why am i skint???? Grrr just avin a rant I spose. PLUS if my missis comes out/home seees im drinkin tripple wammmy IM FooKD never to be released into the wild again...... :D If I work 14 day that means I need 14 days worth in a session???? yes it does :D :D

Anyone got a spare room hahahahahah :roll: :D :roll:

Bpool77":37ri0uqt said:
ur a bizzy u'll always have work :LOL: easy for you us ex what nots find it hard at times :LOL:
Yeah, I have the advantage of working in a boom industry. But then my pay is frozen for two years and my wife is unwell and can't work, so I just gotta suck it up and move on.

Twain, I'm Dibble, a mountain bike patrol skills Instructor. I'm lucky because I spend most of my time at various locations teaching other Dibble, paramedics, fire, mountain rescue etc all sort of exciting stuff. Road skills, offroad skills, defensive tactics, control skills, off road search. Bit of private work when I find the time. I'm lucky enough to love what I do.

I am skint, i have been since my Wife convinced me to have Children (although i must admit that i am quite fond of the little blighters :D )

I have more debt than an honest man can ever pay off, or Woman. And ill never ever own a Kona or a Yeti :oops:

The paupers grave is all that awaits me...........................

But in spite of it all, there are people in worse situations than me :!:

So i just drag myself though :D

Kids, eh? Thatll empty your wallet. Still, a good excuse to buy bike trailers, balance bikes etc ;)

One good thing about Retrobiking is that it's relatively inexpensive compared to mainstream mtb'ing and if you're building your own bikes you can spread the cost.

Back