steel frames

I think so.

The standard geometry us based around a 100mm fork.

I really like Cotic bikes. They're so simple but always look smart.

I had a Charge Duster (Prestige version) and got rid of it within a few months, it just didn't feel right to me no matter what I did.

Had an On-One Inbred too and loved it.

Cotic do make nice bikes but you pay a premium for the brand when you consider that they (the early ones at least) were made in the same factory in the Far East as On-One... its amazing the difference a change in decals makes to buyers perception.

Russell":2jqy6vdn said:
I had a Charge Duster (Prestige version) and got rid of it within a few months, it just didn't feel right to me no matter what I did.

Had an On-One Inbred too and loved it.

Cotic do make nice bikes but you pay a premium for the brand when you consider that they (the early ones at least) were made in the same factory in the Far East as On-One... its amazing the difference a change in decals makes to buyers perception.

Aren't the Cotics at least part 853 (main tubes) whereas the On One are a standard steel?

It's no different to a lot of other frames though...my understanding is that most of the mass produced bikes only come out of a handful of factories.

I had a Duster in a small and another in a medium, both didn't feel right due to short top tubes.

Another frame worth looking at is a Rocky Mountain Blizzard....iconic and amazingly sharp/dialled handing :)

2007 orange clockwork, only 200 were made though but they do pop up on ebay from time to time, the frames go second hand for about £200

xc based frame, designed for 100mm fork.

i have had mine since brand new in 2007 and love it so much i used the geometry for my Demon Frameworks build

Back