Gil_m Down

From the amount of work we give him he was probably riding no-handed, retouching decals on his smartphone. ;-)

Get well soon mate!
Really sorry to hear about this. The decals you were doing for me arrived today.
Cheers mate, they're brilliant.

Jamie

Hey Gil, only just noticed this, get well soon and lay off the vector work until your sight feels normal again, you don't want to risk prolonging your recovery, everyone can do without decals for a week or two.

Another get well soon message...I don't know you personally but I know your decals! I've only just started wearing a lid at 38 after a mate of mine had to be airlifted out of a crash situation recently...hope your recover quickly! All the best bud!

Wookiee

Once again thanks for the thoughts guys, it really is quite heart warming :oops:

I'm not going to give you grim pictures of my face, believe me it still hurts but instead here is a picture of the bike and also the offending bit of wood

My friend Mark has a bit of a sick sence of humour and has kindly mounted it on a wood plaque for me, this will hang on my office wall once I am back up to speed

Sadly the bike it no more, I have had it for nearly 30 years but having looking over it just now for the first time I have discovered two big cracks in the top tube from the force of the crash and I don't think I will be using the forks again :( Bear in mind the damage is purely from the locking front wheel, there was no frontal impact...

I am still picking my way though orders, a little at a time, but if you have something outstanding I will get there in the end, thanks for your patience

Attachments

• DSC00069.JPG
    DSC00069.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 349
  • DSC00071.JPG
    DSC00071.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 349
Yeah, Bit of superglue and turn the forks around and that'll be fine....... ish

still, that is real bad luck but always look at the good side, ... coulda been worse.....

Get well soon fella
and get one of these http://www.hovding.com

RBG ;)

Back