X-lite Purple seat clamp/bolt

Giom6

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Does anybody have a purple x-lite seat bolt or collar that I could buy please?

Good condition one preferred but will consider others.

Thanks

I found my old one in an old box just the other day. Won't suit any of my bikes. Will try and get pics for you today, and work out what I want for it

Pyro Tim":iufmsozb said:
I found my old one in an old box just the other day. Won't suit any of my bikes. Will try and get pics for you today, and work out what I want for it

Hi, have you had a chance to get some pictures of the seat binder?

Thanks.

sorry mate, downloading them now. Sorry to report that the bolt is fairly rounded, but still holds an allen key, at least without much torque

Sorry for the late reply, got side tracked then forgot to reply :oops:

It would be perfect if the bolt wasn't rounded off. If there was a way I could get the bolt out of my version then I'll take it. Let me have a play over the weekend and I'll see if I can get it out – unless they do replacement bolts for them?

Mine comes apart easily, and to be honest, the purple is in better nick than the photos suggest. It's just dirt. I'm a bit gutted it's so rounded, must have done it years ago as forgot I had it. I even pronounced "treasure" quite loudly when I opened the box to see a purple USE seatpost, this, and some purple skewers, only to realise the seatpost is to far gone with abuse, and this had a rounded head :oops:

Ah, gutted!

The purple looks lovely.

The one I have is either earlier or later. I'm not hot on x-lite stuff :oops: and the binder is a slightly different style. It looks like it might come off – so I'll give it a go at the weekend :)

Back