could you have done it ?

videojetman

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
i watched the film 127 hours yesterday.
it made me think, could i cut my own arm off to save my life ?
very thought provoking.
so what would you do ?

Given my luck at the momment I would have cut half way through then dropped the knife :LOL:

In his situation without a doubt i would have done it, if i had the tourniquet etc he had.

I would have chewed of off if i didnt have the multitool.

And it was only the half of his arm :LOL:

it wasent the cutting the arm off so much, but more the bone breaking first that made me cringe

apparently it took 13 men, a winch and a hydraulic jack to move the boulder :shock:

After watching the film i did a little lazy online research into the real chap, i found out they located his arm and had it created and then he went back and scattered the ashes :D

widowmaker":28e1q9bk said:
In his situation without a doubt i would have done it, if i had the tourniquet etc he had.

I would have chewed of off if i didnt have the multitool.

And it was only the half of his arm :LOL:

bit of Nados Peri Peri spice and i'd gnaw through my arm in no time! :p

but seriously, takes some serious determination to cut thorugh ones arm (he had to break it first of course!)

and the thought of drink and food all the time would have me in a constant Hallucinogenic state of mind...

widowmaker":1uekosd4 said:
After watching the film i did a little lazy online research into the real chap, i found out they located his arm and had it created and then he went back and scattered the ashes :D
...and fell over, got his other arm stuck...

videojetman":3fe8nymf said:
i watched the film 127 hours yesterday.
it made me think, could i cut my own arm off to save my life ?
very thought provoking.
so what would you do ?

Amost no way I could do it, even if I started I would expect to pass out with the pain / shock. Really horrible way to go as well.

Back