Official 2013 West Mids rides piking league

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Here is the piking league table so far , I have made up a points system that I can change to my desire but seems fair so far :LOL:

I will update every quarter so here goes

Mass199 8
Nevadasmith 7
Grumpycommuter 5
Spencer 5
Twister 5
Tarloone 3
daj -1
Grannygrinder -2
Bigejit -3
Bobbinogs -3
Charlieboy28 -3
Matthew71 -3
NeilM -3
Stocko -3
Thehotchilli -3
Ededwards -6

Fantastic that we have had so many riding in the West Midlands already this year!! :cool:

Mayhem pike = 15 points
Full Pike = 5 points
A Maybe pike = 3 points
Attended a ride = -3

grumpycommuter":1m30dfu5 said:
daj":1m30dfu5 said:
grumpycommuter":1m30dfu5 said:
Is there a prize?

Yep you win a holiday in a 1 berth caravan for a week with Matthew71 !!! :shock: :LOL:

I'm not sure i could top and tail with a fella who can't colour coordinate saddle and bar tape :)

I wouldnt worry Carl , Adrian will have it sown up once Mayhem is over !! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

grumpycommuter":7n6iy79e said:
daj":7n6iy79e said:
grumpycommuter":7n6iy79e said:
Is there a prize?

Yep you win a holiday in a 1 berth caravan for a week with Matthew71 !!! :shock: :LOL:

I'm not sure i could top and tail with a fella who can't colour coordinate saddle and bar tape :)

why would you change original bar tape and saddle ? and you will only see the back of the saddle because you have not been out for so long :D for the real bike geek the brakes are on the wrong hands euro style ;)

and it is possible adrian,s pike score will be mistaken for his mobile number :D

:D hi men.....bugger all to do with the thread, but thought i'd say hi......been lying low for a bit....dunno why!....bit miffed i'm not on the piking list, must try harder!.....ive smashed up two brand new ford fiestas in 5 days this week!.....a record for me..... :|

Back