Show Us Your Workstation!

Pickle":3mrv5epk said:
tintin40":3mrv5epk said:
Not allowed to take pictures in side work offices

Your not??

Why??

Is it cus you secretly work for MI5!! :LOL:

Because security. In fact I shouldn't even be talking about it :shock: As their are others at work who visit the site :D And get me in bother over even mentioning it. :( So lets pretend I never said any thing :LOL: :LOL: Not MI5. Me a low paid 007 :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

tintin40":236eauct said:

Tony, don't you have a camera hidden in the end of biro or something? Go on - post a sneaky pic :D

MadCowKev":5sltcbal said:
tintin40":5sltcbal said:

Tony, don't you have a camera hidden in the end of biro or something? Go on - post a sneaky pic :D

:LOL: :LOL: your trying to get me in trouble :shock:

Just check your mobile and 'accidently' hit the wrong key. You know, kinda 'Ooops, I've just taken a photo!' :LOL:

I work from home, or from the road, and you dont want to see a picture of the M25, or the front seat of a mondeo.

Attachments

• IMG00594.jpg
    IMG00594.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,881
Mobiles switched off. Plus lets say 'Big brother' knows :shock: :LOL:

My desk - not very tidy but better than normal :) - 30inch Dell monitor and 20 inch Sony bravia TV other kit includes consoles, photo printer and scanner. some of which is kept under my desk because of lack of room - along with my retro Tamiya Car. My bike is kept at the quiet end of the office where there is a bit more space.

Normally my desk is full of the previous weeks dirty lunch plates but I've just cleaned those up.

Attachments

• DSC00094.jpg
    DSC00094.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,280
MadCowKev":1suzaky8 said:
Exbiker - lets see a cab shot. Do you have a number plate with your name on :LOL:

No cab shots i'm afraid, And i most definitely do NOT have a cheesy name plate in the window :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back