What do you do when being chased by a dog?

If you're an adult man you should be able to handle any dog.

So why be frightened?

Its a dog, not a Lion.

That said, any dog short of a game pitbull can easily be deterred. And people that get frightened by small dogs and wanna kick them are closet homosexuals.
But, if i was attacked by a blood thirsty pitbull, id use defensive strikes ( so as not to kill it) and get above ground, If that didnt work and it was life or death, id have to hurt it..or worse..unfortunately.
But, if that happened, rest assured that id beat the owner of the dog into a bloody pulp, no joking.

But remember this, a yapping Yorkshire Terrier or Jack Russell chasing you is NOT DANGEROUS, and wanting to kick it just proves how feminine you might be. So, if a small dog is chasing me, i'll stop and stroke it.

Most dogs back down when you stand your ground, and most dogs attack in groups. A lone dog rarely attacks.

Pmsl I'm a closet homo oohh ducky get her must be all them small dogs nippin at me man bits while I'm cruising hamstead with George lol I would kick a dog if it chased me not because I'm scared but because it needs to learn if it chased my daughter she would shit herself and fall off her bike and it doesn't matter what insults you want to throw at me I'm not gonna let that happen so grow up and leave the insulting to the bruvs on Facebook

1 -scream like a girl

2 - Frame mounted pump if availabule,

3 - kick the fucker if he gets that close, if that does not work kick the dog !

Chute55uk":15mrzdl3 said:
Pmsl I'm a closet homo oohh ducky get her must be all them small dogs nippin at me man bits while I'm cruising hamstead with George lol I would kick a dog if it chased me not because I'm scared but because it needs to learn if it chased my daughter she would shit herself and fall off her bike and it doesn't matter what insults you want to throw at me I'm not gonna let that happen so grow up and leave the insulting to the bruvs on Facebook

Bruvs?

Anyway, im surprised any woman would want such a feminine man like you.
Oh and, when your wife and kid see you kicking a 12lb dog, theyre gonna be so proud of their 'brave' dad.
lol
Careful!!!

Its a chihuahua!!!

BRUV

ps - I dont use facebook. And your daughter could fall off her bike by being chased by another child..what are you gonna do? Kick that child? Because the child and the dog arent conscious that your daughter will fall off of her bike as a result.

So, guess what Einstein...

Dont let your daughter ride her bike near dogs.

Bye

highlandsflyer":29u7169g said:
Rick Draper":29u7169g said:
I got bitten by a little bastard Jack Russell while riding the other month.

Couldn't you shut the dog in another room while you are entertaining its owner?

They cant do that, they're scared of small dogs...hahaha

Is retrobike full of feminine men like this?

If so, i might unsubscribe...

Im getting the impression that this site might be full of bourgeois fairies that arent comfortable unless they're wearing their slippers and watching Top Gear..

Lol

gdb2b":1qrr1hfj said:
Given the traffic on the road, my doing so is likely going to get this dog hit before he learns.

that is what I would do - hate the bastards.... although it is the owners at fault yet they do nothing about it.

a friend of mine got bitten quite badly on the back of the ankle (achiles) - could have ended up not being able to cycle or even walk but fortunately was ok.

Ive been bitten lots of times by small dogs, and other dogs that werent mine. Not once did i go crying to the cops "oooooohhhhh its evil, you must put it down, ooooohhh help me"

Back