Voodoo decals

Yes, that's the one (see another example below). The Wanga letters are 22mm high, but that may not be a good guide as they seem to fill the height of the tube to a greater extent than the Bizango letters do. Both top tubes are 28.6 I assume?

Looks good in orange doesn't it? I've always liked the look of orange bikes.

Attachments

• 1996 Voodoo Bizango frame size 16 $268 detail.jpg
    1996 Voodoo Bizango frame size 16 $268 detail.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 622
Cheers for the pic that gives a clear view of the braze on details, I think I will forego the little loops on the seat tube and get braze ons to match a '97 Kona. The tt on mine measures 28.6 as well.

I like the orange colour but can't help think it doesn't look as nice a finish as the Wanga, however seeing as there don't seem to be many Bizangos on these shores I will go as close to the original colour as I can get. Plus the decals are actually coloured orange inside the lettering whereas I thought they would be clear :)

Kona stops on a VooDoo??!!? If you didn't have a ring, you wouldn't be able to run the rear mech cable through the hole in the brake boss as the bokor intended! You ought to be careful here Matt, you've got a wife and child man, you don't want to be seen to disrespect him in the eyes of the bizango. I wouldn't be surprised if the man who did those things to your bike didn't suffer quite a lot of 'bad luck' over the years. Why else would he sell such a frame?

Point taken I wouldn't want to be zombified by the Bokor :)

I'll share your concerns with the sprayer, hopefully he can come up with with the same detail as a braze on.

Latest posts

Back