carbon 29er forks, carbon xc bars, red hope, deore hydro bra

naffa

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've decided not to sell my 29er but after riding her today theres a couple of changes I'd like or need to make so a couple of bits are for sale. All prices are posted and nearest offer. I'm happiest with Paypal fees paid, bank transfer and of course cash on collection.

1. Full carbon 29er forks. Carbon legs (a-c 460mm) carbon crown (aluminium insert where the race sits) carbon steerer (205mm with bung in steerer tube).
They are in excellent condition as I have only ridden them once, today. Qr dropouts (aluminium reinforced). Very comfortable ride with them. Selling because I have got some 100mm suspension forks to go on. £60 SOLD

2. Carbon bars 615mm Excellent structural condition but theres scratches and marks where the brake/ shifters/ grips are, nothing bad just the usual fitting marks. £25 SOLD

3. Hope headset in red. 1&1/8th. In great condition with only very minor cable rub. Comes with the topcap but not the original bolt. £35 (I forgot I had this so haven't taken any pics yet, can do so if needed).

4. Wellgo pedals. 'V8' style. In good condition, hardly any use at all. Small rust on the pins from being in the shed. Replacable pins. £12 SOLD

5. Shimano deore m446 brakes front and rear as seen in the handlebar pics below. I have 2 sets of these but only need 1. Brakes are in excellent condition, the pads have 80% left on them. £35

As I say I'm open to offers. I just need to recoup some money towards my suspension forks.

GEDC0039.JPG

GEDC0037.JPG

DSC_0110-001.jpg

Re: carbon 29er forks, carbon xc bars, red hope, deore hydro

Brakes are back on sale. They are M446's not 595's as I'd originally stated unfortunately.

Someone asked for pics of the headset. You will need a bolt for this as the one I have is a bit chewed up. The only cable rub on the headset is pictured.
DSC_0123.jpg

Are the carbon bars 31.8 clamp size?

pm sent on the bars earlier this morning - could'a sworn I'd posted up on here too :oops:

Oh yeah, that old chestnut... :LOL:

Bugger... :(

I'm really sorry mate, gods honest troof - 7.39 this morning. I'd post up a piccy if the bloody fun police would let me

:(

:LOL: :LOL: no bother mate, just messin' wiv ya..

Back