Hei Hei

Vitorzip":1zi26ok0 said:
Thank´s for your comments, guys.

Carl, in fact, you did not helped me... :LOL: :LOL: it is a fine looking bike, but maybe i´m getting too picky, so these parts seem wrong on this build... Still, you are very right about that. If it works and suits my ride... ;)

Flavio, obrigado, companheiro!
I like a very racing XC position, so to me, a 0º rise stem suit me perfectly, even more in a 17" frame like this (my Seven is a 17,5", for example).
Do you think it would look nice with shifters and a rear der. like M950 instead of this Proshift? If i change the crankset, i would go to something more "pimp", like black Tune´s, or something like that. I have some Caramba´s, but they look a bit big on a titanium frame...
ok. fit is entirely personal.. though it sure looks like an 18in frame. it's freakin beautifull. looks perfect.
i would throw xtr there... m950 looks were thought w/ ti in mind. m950 is from the "ti is superior" era. it's dark grey looks mates perfectly w/ the wonder material. plus m950 works!
i do love your proshift brake set up. the rims are awesome. everything is grey, spaceship titanium.
awesome..

oh and that brake arch on the judys? class!

Back