Restoration of '93 YO Eddy Aqua Fade

That is one tidy looking bike, get out there and show us some pics of it getting down & dirty ;)

Rick Draper":hbwnpxzl said:
Thats come together really well and looks stunning, when you look how it was when you first got it to how it is now its a great transformation.

sinnerman":1mzxh5py said:
Nader":1mzxh5py said:
LOL.............You dont ride them anyway..... :facepalm:
well the truth is, I ride all my bikes ...these are just soulless material :LOL:

...a quote from you

Its a bit like Brewsters Millions for me....
for me too ;)

If you had watched the film, you might have understood.... :roll:
I've seen the movie and know what you meant ...but you can interpret it differently.
If you sell a great Yeti and mentioned this film, then I assume that something better or more important comes
(...and when I'm in such situations I can also give away such bikes easily :D )

[/quote]

If you had watched the film, you might have understood.... :roll:[/quote]
I've seen the movie and know what you meant ...but you can interpret it differently.
If you sell a great Yeti and mentioned this film, then I assume that something better or more important comes
(...and when I'm in such situations I can also give away such bikes easily :D )[/quote]

ALWaYS. :cool:

hollister":2ky6r6z6 said:
Clear elastomers on those onzas are a poor choice for a rider ime
sorry you lost me mate! which onza do you mean? :? ...you mean the porcupines? they are very good road tires and also very nice.
But for the grello yo eddy I found from my drawers two nos Panaracer :LOL:

panaracer.jpg

Maybe he means the pedals? clear elastomers don't stay clear for very long on the pedals ;)

hollister":2plj5g8x said:

Guys

You've never ridden with Onza pedals otherwise you'd know that the clear elastomers are so dam
Weak you'll quickly pull your feet out. I can only use the blue or black elastomers for this reason

When you ride it Nader you'll soon know what Hollister is on about, trust me

Retro Spud":3hhsg7dn said:
hollister":3hhsg7dn said:

Guys

You've never ridden with Onza pedals otherwise you'd know that the clear elastomeric are so dam
Weak you pull your feet out. I can only use the blue or black elastomeric for this reason

When you ride it Nader you'll soon know what Hollister is on about, trust me

I shall grab my pipe and slippers and PLEASE wake me up when it happens, and i will grab the camera, im gonna make a film of this amazing one off, and send it into Jeremy Beadle, and im taking everyone out for a drink on the proceeds..... :LOL:

Back