Mint Condition Raleigh Road Bike SOLD

retroraleigh44

Dirt Disciple
Hi guys,

Hope your all well? :) I have uploaded a link to the photo album of the bike as I have been struggling to post photos to the forum via my ipad... Please check it out :)

http://s1305.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... d/library/

Mint Condition Limited Edition Raleigh Racing Bike for sale. I am selling my much loved and extremely well looked after Raleigh road bike. It is in pristine condition as you can see from the photos and considering it is an 80's bike I think it's amazing!

The frame is large. (i can measure it when i return from weekend away). I am 6ft 1 tall and the bike fits me perfectly even with the saddle raised. I prefer to be more spread out rather than cramped on a smaller frame, I like the extra few cms. Have had both front and rear wheels trued on 13/3/13 so they spin perfectly.

The bike rides so smooth and crisp and the gear shifts are smooth as butter! It is an amazing looking bike and I have had endless comments on how nice the bike looks. You will turn heads with this bike. I have ordered a brown, perforated leather look saddle to match the handlebar tape and this will be fitted before collection which will make the bike look even better and add to the retro look.

If you like retro bikes then this bike is for you. It's a classic look, in mint condition. What more do you want.

£240 o.v.n.o is what I want for the bike as it is in such fantastic condition so if your genuinely interested then let me know. I am looking to sell this in the next few days as I need the space to start my next project. If wanted in next few days I will offer a discount.

Enjoy! :)

If you want to contact me about the bike, make an offer or to arrange a collection or to ask me anything my number is: 07714004898.

The reason I am selling the bike is I have recently acquired a raleigh single speed which I will be doing up as my next project, adding a flip-flop hub and turning into a fixed wheel.

Re: Mint Condition Retro Raleigh Road Bike

10% discount on here taking into account eBay fees!? ;)

Back