Great big Singlespeed thread!

My Pegasus SS steed is not posted here yet, new pictures of the "Dutch Mountains" below too

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

And yes I admit, after posting what 4? times here still the rear brake hose is too long.
Shame on me, but at least I did get out there and ride .......

Enjoy!!

Get it sorted Col.

Far too nice to be neglected. ;)

Sure I have posted this before but now my Monkey has new wheels so a new photo. Hope pro 2 evo hubs and 42mm rims. Nice bit of extra cushion and the trials/ss freehub pickup is fantastic. :mrgreen:

IMAG0250_zps2e48db61.jpg

Plus one, that Genesis io looks great, brilliant colour!
FFTC, the new wheels seem very bling, that Monkey looks very cool.
Only a little update for my two singlespeeds as well as my Trucker. The same for all three Surly's. Gil made me some nice little decals.
They are a pain as they have to be hand drawn as it isnt a font, luckily he had the M and the A already done from Saltymans order.

Pugsley
DSC_0097-1.jpg

1X1
DSC_0107.jpg

Jamie

Cheers guys ... Nice surly's too :)

All the parts off the io are hanging off my titanium voodoo ... Not enough money/space :(

As is the way of it !!

Col :cool:

1999 Dekerf Generation, Salsa cromoto forks, Philcentric BB and Goldtec wonky chainring. I like it very much!

Finished this morning, went for a pootle. Just canal paths and arsing around in town. First proper outing is shaping up to be Purbeck on the early May Bank Holiday weekend. Where better?

8665123555_794f70a9e4_c.jpg

8665123913_ed0796bf71_c.jpg

Back