Campagnolo 7 speed freewheel

tigern

Retrobike Rider
PoTM Winner
Anyone have one of those laying around, range 12/13 till 24/28, will be used so doesn't have to be NOS/NIB....

Forgive me for asking but do you mean freewheel, cassette or freehub. A Campagnolo freewheel is a very rare beast indeed & you won't find one for less than £100 alternatively there are a lot of 3rd-part freewheels that would fit a Campagnolo screw-on hub. Unless of course you mean cassette i.e. the lump of cogs that slides onto a splined freehub.

I have a lot of Campagnolo pieces so would love to help out.

thanks for responding, i mean one like this, happened to be a member here as well...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... TQ:GB:1123

I bought this one, although it's a bit damaged and i would have liked a 28 teeth more.....

You do have parts for these freewheels?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Ooh, yeah, that is nice. I'm using an identical one on my Mexico. This is called a '7-speed narrow' but uses a lot of identical sprockets to the 6-speed units but I'm not 100% sure which ones. Some info can be found on velobase but not much - http://www.velobase.com/ViewComponent.a ... 4&AbsPos=7

I do have 8 assorted spare sprockets, the largest of which is 18. I'm not too sure if they made them much bigger than 23 but there were a number of variations. Yours is the 14-23, I have a 13-23, I'm thinking it might be easier to change the chainset rings to get the ratio you need,

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Got it!12-27 NEW........ :shock: :shock: :shock:

Danke!

Attachments

• Campa02.jpg
    Campa02.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,094
  • Campa01.jpg
    Campa01.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,094
Back